Oct 5, 2011

{Follow me}


Guess what?!

A Spoonful of Life was chosen for The #Cooking Daily Newspaper in their October 4th #food section. @GoodBlogPosts1 found my "Meals This Week" post via Twitter! The #Cooking Daily is part of a bigger paper known as Paper.Li. I had never heard of them until now, but they seem to be legit. I am pretty excited and I thought I would share this news with you all. 

Also, I want to ask you a favor. If you are a regular reader of this blog, I would love to know that. It would help me if those of you who do read this on a regular basis could "follow me." It's as simple as clicking the tab on the right that says "Join this site." This way I can know who my readers are and also get a count on how many people I have following this site.

Thank you so much for your support! Have a great Wednesday :)




No comments:

Post a Comment