Nov 12, 2010

Beautiful city of Indy

Everything I have ever wanted in a city is in Indianapolis. I absolutely love it, and thankfully, IWU is just a short one hour drive away.

It has been our place for adventure and discovery. Every time I'm there I learn something new about it, and I have an appreciation for Indy that I don't have for any other city. The culture and environment is charming, warm, and welcoming, which automatically makes you feel at home when you're there. Jordan always says that it is a big city with a small town heart.

The business downtown district has endless opportunities. We have taken so many agency tours and visits to marketing, advertising, and public relations companies, all of which are places I would absolutely love to work. Broad ripple is the center for party and night life, and Mass. Ave. is the place for the arts. The old homes, and the historic elements of the city give it a richness and beauty that you can feel just by driving through the neighborhoods.

Here are a few pictures I snapped of the circle and downtown while we were doing Half Day With a Pro for PRSSA. (You can read about my visit to Young & Laramore Advertising here, on the other blog I manage for our chapter).








I love the Midwest, and I am grateful to live where I do. I wonder if I will get the opportunity to work and live in Indianapolis someday... because I would like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment