Sep 10, 2010

It's the third day of classes, and I already have loads of reading, and plenty of assignments to go with it.
Thankfully I love all my classes, and I am realizing how perfect my major is for me. I'm finally to the point where I feel knowledgeable in this field, and it's exciting to study something that will actually benefit my future.

With the cooler weather slowly moving in, I have felt like the semester is really getting started. Fall is my favorite, and the season I wish would never end. Every year I plan an overload of fall related activities and events, and I don't stop there. It is an overwhelming obsession that is probably not normal. This year it will be even worse than last year, considering that I have been itching for fall ever since the second week of summer. So please, don't let me get too carried away with fall and all of its glory, because I still need to stay focused on this whole studying thing.

I just can't become overwhelmed with school. I won't let myself. This year is going to be a great one.





1 comment:

  1. Hello darling!

    Good luck with studying and all of that--and yes, loving what your studying is definitely a good thing. What are you majoring in?

    Oh goodness, I love Fall too! But I love all seasons. I am so loving this cool weather and layering with my clothes.

    Love the quote!

    XOXO-
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete