Sep 1, 2010

Cravings.
Sometimes I get these weird cravings. Lately I have been craving Tazo passion tea, fall, free time, and a good hearty cry. (I know. It's weird.)

When I am browsing the internet, I come across things that bring new cravings.
Today it was a long bath...



a walk in a park...


and my old books from childhood.





Having these cravings helps me to enjoy the small blessings the Lord has given me. Each day we are experiencing new smells, experiences, and feelings. I want to soak it all up. Sometimes I get teased for getting excited about stuff that most people find normal. But the truth is, everything is a gift, and I don't ever want to become too comfortable. I want to live in the moment and see things for what they really are.





Hopefully you can do that too. Just look around. There is so much that we can get excited for. Life is much better that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment