Jun 29, 2010

Nothing beats an Indiana sunset.

Sunday evening it was unbelievable.

This sunset topped all the rest I had seen in the past. The sky was changing every minute. Jordan and I were at his house with his parents, and we all noticed the colors in the sky. We stood outside for fifteen minutes just watching in awe as our skin started to glow. I could see Jordan's face becoming illuminated with pink and gold hues and I felt like we were in another world.









I will always appreciate the beauty of Indiana. And I really would love to have another sunset like this.








2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness...sunsets are the best! I just love Summer and how you can take the time to watch things like that. :) Great post! So pretty. :) I love Indiana. <3

    Lots of Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete