Jun 22, 2010

Jordan took me to Indy for my birthday.

We had already celebrated with everyone else, but it was time for the two of us to have a date night. We spent the whole day together since both of us got called off of work. Our first activity was working out before we left. We ran around my neighborhood in the humidity. I didn't last very long. By then it was lunch, so we got creative and made Hawaiian chicken with salad and noodles. Cooking has become our new hobby.



We left for Indy and headed straight to Teavana. Jordan's gift to me was cast iron tea cups to match my pot. He let me pick out the one's I wanted in the store, and I chose the black cups with dragonflies. I also got some German Rock Sugar, and two new fruit teas: Peachberry Jasmine Sutra, and Pear-Lemon Panache.





PF Changs was our last stop. We go there almost every time we're in Indy. We both ordered Egg Drop soup for starters. My meal was Lo Mein and Jordan had orange chicken. We were satisfied with our choices, and like always we needed a to go bag for our leftovers.






The day was a success. Jordan made it perfect, and I enjoyed every moment.





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day! Your homemade lunch sounds yummy, the cups sound super cute, AND I love PF Chang's! It's the best. :) When I went there last I got delicious Lo Mein as well! It had seafood and other meats in it...and was pretty much the best thing I ever ate!

    Enjoy your day.

    Love,
    Rachel <3

    ReplyDelete