Apr 29, 2010

Today is the first day of summer. It took Jordan and I all day yesterday to move my stuff from the dorm to his parents house. But it is done and I am happy to be out of North Hall.

This week will be all about preparing to move into my house. Gabby and I are just waiting to get all of our stuff in and settle down for the summer. I hate living out of a suitcase.

Jordan and I are about to leave to do some shopping at the flea market and goodwill. I am in search of anything that can be used to decorate the house. It will need some life! I want the walls to be filled.

I also just found out that I will be working at McConn next year (the campus coffee shop). To be honest, I am thrilled. It's probably the hardest job to get at IWU, and I didn't think I would have a chance. I can't wait to be a barista with Jordan and so many other wonderful people who work there.

I am still in search of a job this summer. Any job. I am starting to get desperate. I trust that something will come up eventually.

1 comment:

  1. I've done McConn a few times for graduation - it's SO fun!!! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete