Apr 26, 2010






















Today was a great day to eat at Payne's
Jordan and I decided to hang out at Payne's for a few hours this evening. I ordered the club sandwich with brie, turkey, and spinach. Jordan had the cheddar cheese soup in a bread bowl.

We managed to spend hours there today, and eventually we had to order some lattes. I was productive enough to start a list of the things I need to start gathering for the house.

Here is what I have come up with so far:
All purpose cleaner
Broom
Dust pan
Dusting spray
Sponges
Wipes
Paper towels
Laundry dryer sheets
Rug
Garbage bags
Shower curtain, liner, & rings
Coasters
Cook book
Pots and pans
Cooking sheets
Mixing bowls
Serving dishes
Toaster
Spatula & large plastic spoon
Measuring cups & spoons
Plates
Bowls
Sharp knive
Peeler
Juice pitcher
Oven mitts
Tin foil and plastic wrap
Nonstick spray
Cutting board
Trash can
Tablecloth
Dish towels
Strainer
Ice trays



It is quite the list.







No comments:

Post a Comment