Nov 24, 2011

{Happy Thanksgiving}


Today I look to this verse:

 "in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."1 Thessalonians 5:18 

It am thanking the Lord for guiding my steps. He has brought me to this place where I can easily see Him working and moving, showing me how to love and give freely everyday. I have an amazing husband, loyal and supportive friends, the best family in the world, and a warm home. It's my last year of undergrad and there is a whole new adventure awaiting me. God is good.  

I am thankful to be where I am right now, sharing a meal with my family and taking time to rest and reflect on life's blessings. It is a perfect day to celebrate with turkey, green bean casserole, and apple pie. 
  
What are you thankful for on this Thanksgiving day? 



No comments:

Post a Comment