Jul 19, 2011

To-Do

This weekend my best friend from home came to visit us in Indiana. Elise was a champion and helped Jordan and I move in to our new little home that we are renting for the year (yay!!) Thankfully Hannah, Kate, and Beth are renting the house next door, so they were able to come help too. As most of you probably know, moving all of my stuff usually takes a big team. We had much to accomplish, but it only took three days to do it. The house is fully decorated and furnished, and I have no idea how it happened so quickly. The truth is, I wasn't able to sleep because I was so uneasy about the house not being done yet. I have a natural nesting tendency that only gets worse with time.

The result of all the hard work is a cute and cozy little place that already feels like home. I am looking forward to sitting on my couch and not sorting boxes while sweating profusely.

The best part of it all is that we have a big front porch, a closet big enough to fit all of my clothes (miracle?), and my best friends are my neighbors. Oh, and we can walk to campus! Life is good.

Pictures of the new place to come :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I am so happy I got to help! We had our fun too. :)

    ReplyDelete