Jun 12, 2011

update.

This is what has been going on lately...

My "Tea Time" Bridal shower in Marion, Indiana, hosted by my future sisters-in-law, Jathniel Shepherd and lauren Shepherd.







A week later we had my 2nd bridal shower, in my hometown of Battle Creek, Michigan. This one was at my Aunt Linda's house, and she made amazing food and delicious coffee punch. My friends Elise and Marie made all of the decorations, and my maid of honor and little sis hosted the event.










We had a few open houses...





and the final event of the week. Leah's graduation!!! She is growing up so fast :-)










It was definitely a time for celebration :)
Congrats to all of the grads!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy but lovely couple of weeks. Your bridal showers look like such a delightful time--but especially your second time! I love the decorations. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete