Jun 5, 2010

There is so much to be thankful for.

Everything in my life that is good is from the Lord. He is the one who gives me the strength that I need. He is the provider and the giver of life. I am constantly trying to remind myself of all the things I take for granted, and all the things I have that I don't deserve. I need to remember this and not let my pride take over. I am small and unimportant. But even still, God can do great things through me. He is the one who deserves the glory and the praise. I am just a vessel.






Things to be thankful for lately:

1. My job for the summer
2. My friends in Battle Creek who refresh my mind and spirit
3. Jordan's constant growth, patience, and servants heart
4. The joy in me from this period of life
5. Inspiration from music

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! Your blog is so cute Allison. Way to be thankful and praise God, He is so good :)

    ReplyDelete