May 28, 2010


We ate some delicious food in Greece:
Treats from the bakery







Fresh fruit from the market









An Iranian meal







Greek Salad







Cheesy Pasta







Gelato







Greek chicken casserole







Baba Ganoush, cherries, and Greek dip











Chocolate filled pretzels











...More fruit from the stand













We had a variety of meals. We ate dinners at the full-time team members houses. We went out to Greek restaurants. We ordered pizza, grabbed gyros for a quick bite, and we even did some of our own cooking. I enjoyed trying all the new things.

I do have to say that I am thankful for our coffee in America. Every time I tried to order a latte, it never turned out right. It's also impossible to get peanut butter in Greece, and they don't use ice in beverages. That was very hard to get used to. One of the first things I had when I came home was Dr. Pepper with ice, and toast with peanut butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment