Apr 30, 2010

The flea market was a success. I found so many things that I loved. I even bargained with the man behind the counter to get a better price on some Coca-Cola glasses.















Today we went to Mark's graduation baccalaureate service. The whole Shepherd family is in town, and we all had dinner together afterward. Marcia's chicken and rice casserole, salad, bread, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. The evening flew by, and everyone is exhausted from all of the socializing. But tomorrow is the actual graduation ceremony with an even bigger celebration party. I think I may gain a few pounds from all the food this weekend.

The weather has been so beautiful this week. It just reminds me that summer is here and there are so many new things happening in my life and in the lives of people around me. Just living in Marion and being close to Jordan and his family is a wonderful experience in itself.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! I have to come visit when you get settled! Your stuff is so adorable - so you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Therefore, if you wanted to specifically look for CNN News, it is right there in
    its own directory on the front webpage. As a matter of fact, there are
    some news stories that have made such a strong impact on the society that some of them have even
    won accolades. He becomes a different person once he
    dons his uniform to the sound of the orchestra warming up.
    However, the English newspapers are much central to urban areas.
    A writer in San Francisco can read a story in New York at 3:
    00 AM (EST) and have it ready to go in his own paper for the Midnight (PST)
    deadline.

    Look into my webpage: click here

    ReplyDelete