Apr 20, 2012

Near The End






At 12:00pm today,  I walked out of my very last class session at Indiana Wesleyan University.

My college To-Do list is quickly getting smaller, and the feeling of freedom and accomplishment has started to settle in. I am relieved to say that I've completed my general class assignments, research papers, campaign final proposal, senior project portfolio, and the dreaded senior project presentation. Whew! 

After finals are over on Wednesday next week, I will be officially done with everything undergrad. I can't believe this time has actually come (it still doesn't feel real). Now I am preparing to soak up every last moment with the people I have made memories with over these four amazing years. 


This is a time to reflect, celebrate, and be thankful. Here comes the emotion roller coaster. 
I think the right word to use here is bittersweet. yes, very bittersweet. 





No comments:

Post a Comment