Nov 7, 2011

Where am I?


Hey, Mr. Shepherd here.

 I am one of four boys. This means that getting married for me meant living with a type of person I have never lived with before…a girl. In my time in this new environment (5 months) some questions have come up:


What is this thing?



What is this difference between “body wash” and ‘shower gel”?



Is there a difference between these two movies?!



Why do we have so much soap?!



Wait what? A bag for…other bags?



Beyond these (and other) questions I must say, living with a girl is pretty great.

Everything is really clean.



6 comments:

  1. This had my husband and I cracking up laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing so hard after he first showed it to me! He has so many questions about the female world haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love that you took pictures of everything to document. Also, as a girl, I will say that diffusers are the weirdest lookin' things ever. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, oh yes, he was very thorough. And I agree, diffusers are funky. I didn't know what they were until a few years ago! haha. We miss you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. And Oh the bags within a bag...to Alli's defense she did get rid of a few. :)

    ReplyDelete