Nov 11, 2011

{November}





November is here! The time has come for snowfall, turkey dinner, cable knit scarves, heavy socks, and gift shopping. By this time in the fall semester my brain gets weak and I stop caring about school. Looks like I'm right on schedule. I am counting down the days until Thanksgiving break when we get to spend five days with family and friends in Battle Creek. Oh, and I am finally getting an iPhone this month!  I will never complain about early Christmas gifts. Thanks Mom and Dad for being the best parents ever. 

I hope you all enjoy your November weather. Have a fantastic weekend! 


P.S. If you live in Marion, you should really come see the IWU theatre production of The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde. I'm doing hair and makeup for the cast, and I would love to see you there. I'm pretty sure you won't leave without a few laughs.   





No comments:

Post a Comment