Aug 26, 2011

{mol-pol}



This is Molly, our family's kitty that I never get to see anymore. Isn't she so cute? She is the funniest cat there is. And she is quite the diva. 

This weekend Jordan and I are visiting my home town, Battle Creek, Michigan, and I am loving all of the time we are getting with my parents and sister and the kitties. Today we are garage sale hopping, picking raspberry's, having a big cookout and bonfire, and tomorrow is the Kalamazoo farmers market that I am really looking forward to. There is nothing better than sleeping in, eating pop'n fresh orange cinnamon rolls, enjoying the Michigan weather, and hanging out with family all weekend.

I have to say, I have the best family in the world. I really do. When we're here, we don't waste any time. The norm is sitting in the living room for six or seven hours talking and getting interviewed by my Dad, watching movies together each night, going out to eat a few times, and taking night walks around the block. We never run out of things to talk about or things to do, and it's always a party.


I say yes to pure, pure Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment