Aug 11, 2011

{Countdown}





I'm counting down the days until March 23rd, the official release date of the first Hunger Games movie. And it gets even better, because the release date for the Catching Fire movie, the 2nd book in the trilogy, has been announced for November 22, 2013. I also got the info on the cast:

Katniss Everdeen: Jennifer Lawrence (Raven/Mystique from X-Men: First Class)
Peeta Mellark: Josh Hutcherson (Laser from The Kids Are All Right)
Gale Hawthorne: Liam Hemsworth (hot guy from the terrible movie The Last Song)
Primrose Everdeen (probably my favorite character): Willow Shields
Effie Trinket: Elizabeth Banks
President Snow: Donald Sutherland
Cinna: Lenny Kravitz (weird right?)
Rue: Amandla Stenberg
Haymitch Abernathy: Woody Harrelson
Seneca Crane: Wes Bentley
Ceasar Flickerman: Stanley Tucci (love this actor)

Directed by Gary Ross








"May the odds be ever in your favor!"



1 comment:

  1. I hadn't hear who Haymitch was... I think Woody Harrelson will do a great job! That makes me happy, because that role needs to be done WELL or the movie itself will be kind of "meh." (or so I think!)

    ReplyDelete