Jul 26, 2011

House Tour

We are finally settled into our new place, and I am falling more in love with it everyday. I have been craving this....especially after living in cramped dorm rooms for the past three years. Some may say our house is small, but it feels huge to me.

One thing is for sure, I am officially a neat freak. I literally can't stop cleaning and re-organizing everything. Also, I have never slept in a more comfortable bed than our new queen sized "cloud" (we named it). It just sucks you in and doesn't let you out. Getting up for classes in the fall will be a struggle.

Anyway, here it is!




















































2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL ALLI! you guys really made it a home! we still haven't really done that yet because we hope to move. but you have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, Alli!

    ReplyDelete