Mar 5, 2011

Toil & Glitter

This Scandinavian style boutique is right down the street from where I live in Greystones.

When I first walked in, I was delighted to meet the owner, Jill Barron, and ask her a few questions about her shop. She told me that some of her inspiration came from Anthropologie, one of my favorite stores. Jill has also opened another Toil & Glitter in a nearby town, Dalkey, which is only a few minutes away on the Dart station.

It's quirky and unique flavor is shown in not only the clothing and accessories, but also the interior design, all done by the owner herself. Toil and Glitter offers labels like Odd Molly, Feber, American Vintage, Hunky Dory, Free People, Desigual, and Orla Kiely.
















Would you shop here? I certainly would.





No comments:

Post a Comment