I found something on Living Locurto that I want to make for Halloween this year. It seems effortless, but still really yummy.
I copied the recipe for you in case you're interested in passing out some owl graham crackers to the kiddies this year.
* graham crackers
* chocolate chips
* yellow candy melts
* candy corn
1. Cut one marshmallow in half and place both pieces on a large graham cracker (2 stuck together).
2. Put a candy melt on top of the marshmallows.
3. Heat in the microwave for about 2-5 seconds, just enough to make the marshmallows puff up, but not get too hot.
4. Take out of microwave and add a chocolate chip on the yellow candy melt and the candy corn beak while the marshmallows and candy are still warm. Everything should stick together nicely.
5. Let cool and serve! You can make these the night before a party and everything is still very tasty.