Jul 1, 2010

Take a look at this for me.

Now these items may not be necessary, but they sure are fun. When I stumbled upon each of these things, I got so excited because I had never seen anything like it. Maybe I am easily amused, but I don't care.

Pitting cherries the easy way.


A typing rainbow. This reminds me of paint samples.


Now this is genius. It's a chair to hang your coat and umbrella while you tie your shoes. HAH!


And lastly, the nest of paperclips.


There will be more to come, but those were my favorites. Hopefully you find these gadgets as cool as I did.






2 comments:

  1. I love the cherry pitter, where can I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool finds!! They are so interesting and unique. Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

    much love,
    Erika=]

    ReplyDelete